Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickL View Post
    Never saw this thread. Here's mine

Airlift universals and Air House II's. Manual management.

For those wondering, reliability wise, what I run, manual paddle valves are about as simple as you can get. No sticky valves in winter etc.

Ride quality is that of a set of IE3's or H&R races. My front struts are damper adjustable which is nice too. I can raise the car up higher then a stock e30, or lay it on the pan.

Ride height isn't much higher then this. I can grab some pics of ride height and all the way up.

Your ride looks TITS.. Do you mind handing over those wheel specs? Im going on air this winter and I need to know how much spacer ill need for 16x9 et 15

MY BUILD THREAD
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=235231

INSTAGRAM : @luchcolaneri

Comment

Thanks man, and sure 16x8+10, 16x9+3 rears. Do a 15mm spacer and some nice stretch in the rear and it'll sit nice.
      1987 325is - S52

Comment

would love a bagged vert

Comment

Here's one right before bimmerfest.

Tuckin' 17"'s

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346893396.107544.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	7145259

Comment

Originally posted by camberwears View Post
            here is mine
            early model goodness

Comment

So do you guys ever have more than 2 passengers? haha

Comment

Originally posted by camberwears View Post
                here is mine

Sweet!
                sigpic

Comment

FFUUUCCKKk I want to bag my vert now

Comment

I'm kinda bagged

BUILDTHREAD
                    WTB LIST

Comment

Originally posted by RSGM View Post
                      Yeah there is a compromise if you want to have perfect fitment when aired out. It's just a part of having independent suspension arms. There isn't really a way around it unless you change your offsets to tuck a bunch aired out and sit nice and "flush" aired up. It all depends on what you want.

It can all depended on the climate you live in and the type of management you go with. As cool as electric valves are, they can get seized from rust if you don't keep your system dry with proper maintenance. Water traps are an absolute must and you are supposed to drain your tank at least once a month so you dont get any rust in the system. Cooler northern climates will also cause more condensation entering the system.

Most of the e30's on air are on universal bags. I have yet to see anyone with the bag riders kit. The price is insane and you still have to cut and weld. As far as I know there is no "bolt on" kit available.

I agree, bags are not meant for track. But this does not mean it cant be done with decent results. It all comes down to what you do with your car. Some frequently autocross and do track days and others just daily their cars and go to shows. The whole bags vs. static debate is so stupid.

And ORT does not make bags. They just sell them.

i totally agree with you. i use to have a 2004 GS vip'd out with the rarest parts and i use to be in the vip scene. so it has to have bags. anyways what you're saying is true.

i think you always need a water catcher... no matter what climate your in. water catcher helps not rust your tank in general and it is a lot of maintenance to handle but at the end of the day its all worth it.

as for me, i'm not going on air for my e30 ive done it before and it's a lot to handle and work on... so right now i'm doing megan... it has a crazy drop but the down fall... i cant raise or drop it with a button.

fun project car for now... look out for my e30 project pages...
                      Last edited by Rubes; 09-06-2012, 12:02 AM.

Comment

with properly installed management there is little to no maintenance. I dont consider flushing a water trap maintenance.
                        BUILDTHREAD
                        WTB LIST

Comment

Thanks everyone ! Here are some pictures we took Wednesday

sigpic www.camberwears.com Team16Niss-Meguiars-Underground Grafix -Mediagearbox

Comment

Originally posted by kevvve View Post
                            I'm kinda bagged

finally a low low bag setup! specs?

Comment

All of the cars here are pretty damn low dude...

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X